Re: Halloween artist dressup

---------

From: Ann Wilschke (awilschk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 08:31:09 PST

AT our conference, my colleague and I dressed up as the characters
from American Gothic..one other person came as the Mona Lisa conplete
with frame and background. I also have done VaN GOGH with a straw
hat and overhauls and gauze around the ear.....I also saw Jackson
Pollack with a painty canvas over the shoulder, white clothes and a
cigarette.

Have fun!!!

Ann

---