RE: Halloween artist dressup

---------

From: Patricia Banas (pbanas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 07:56:14 PST

Georgia O'keefe....later years...

-----Original Message-----
From: Hillmer, Jan [mailto:hillmjan@Berkeleyprep.org]
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2002 9:21 AM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: Halloween artist dressup

Ok, I could use a little quick help here. My Fine-Arts buddies and I
are going to be 'outside the box' literally carrying rather large boxes
around for our Elementary Halloween parade. One of my buddies would
also have us dress as an artist in our respective fields. Any fast
ideas? Ms. Nevelson or Mr. Chihuly comes to mind - they each have such
a unique presence (smile), but I haven't covered them, and won't be
able to for at least a couple weeks.
Anybody else well known, and as distinctive looking?

Jan