Re: lessons about rhythm/patterns needed

---------

From: Patty Phillips (plphillips_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 27 2002 - 19:29:32 PST

I just did that very same lesson with my students. They turned out great!! The only real problem we had was that some students had trouble translating value into pattern, which is what I stressed. They, instead, used line to define areas of the drawing that should have been defined by value. It is still my new favorite lesson.