Re: junk email question

---------

From: menichino (menichino_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 27 2002 - 18:21:31 PST

I can do this, also, by right-clicking on the email before I open it,
clicking on properties, then details, and then message source. It shows who
else the email is going to and what it says. If it's junk I can delete it
and it has never been opened. We use outlook express.
Liz in rural NY
menichino@infoblvd.net