Re: lessons about rhythm/patterns needed

---------

From: Karen Chilman (ChilArt_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 27 2002 - 20:32:56 PST

mandalas
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rgart58@aol.com
  To: ArtsEdNet Talk
  Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2002 9:09 AM
  Subject: lessons about rhythm/patterns needed

  I'm working on a unit with 4 lessons, one each for the visual arts standards, about cycles/rhythms/patterns.
  I really want to push the limits with the lessons and what better place to ask for help than the ArtEd list!
  I have been brainstorming and came up with cycles/phases of nature, heartbeats, jumping rope, the musical Stomp, creating visual patterns with sound effects.
  I need artists/artwork that has STRONG visual images showing rhythm and anything else that you can think.
  Thanks you all your help and support.
  Robin in Va ---
leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu

---