Re: Woody-?? about your website

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 27 2002 - 16:12:47 PST

Barb,
        I use Netscape 4.79 as a browser. If you have any version
of Netscape then you can use the free Composer software that
comes with it. I'll give you some links I put on the school web
site to help the next teacher.

http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/ComposerHelp.html

Go to that page and you will find links to tutorials on building
a web page using Netscape Composer. There are even links to
where you can get Netscape if you don't have it. I prefer 4.79.

                                Good Luck, Woody

--
This one soars:
Fantastic Triplet Grandkids: