Re: junk email question

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 27 2002 - 13:24:45 PST

Do you have a new e-mail address as well? I had gotten my junk mail lowered
dramatically by bouncing it all back so that my e-mail address was being
read by spammers as "undeliverable", but then suddenly it jumped up again. I
discovered that my son was using my e-mail address to confirm signing up
with on-line gaming sites (like MSN) but he wasn't looking for those hidden
boxes that gives them the go-ahead to send you their "free offers and other
valuable information". I use a yahoo e-mail account now for anytime I need
to use my e-mail address on the internet.
~Michal

> I changed servers a couple of months ago...went through my cable company
> high speed internet (LOVE IT!)...and also installed Norton Security...and
my
> junk mail is ZIP! Not one.... I think a lot of the junk mail comes as we
> search the internet. It's been so nice lately to have no junk mail coming
> in...hope it stays this way.

---