Re: One of those "babysitting type" art shindigs....argh.

---------

From: menichino (menichino_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 27 2002 - 12:41:29 PST

They might all enjoy something that they can wear when they are done -- pipe
cleaners, yarn, beads -- the older ones might help out the younger ones.
Strips of colored paper bent and glued to make crazy artist thinking caps --
or smaller to make bracelets, or larger to make belts -- depend on your
supplies. Good luck!
Liz in rural NY
menichino@infoblvd.net