Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: junk email question

From: carolyn roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 27 2002 - 12:46:22 PST

I changed servers a couple of months ago...went through my cable company
high speed internet (LOVE IT!)...and also installed Norton Security...and my
junk mail is ZIP! Not one.... I think a lot of the junk mail comes as we
search the internet. It's been so nice lately to have no junk mail coming
in...hope it stays this way.

> > I want to know if it's just me or if this happened to anyone else.
While the