Self Portraits for HS

---------

From: Michelle Molnar (mmolnar1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 27 2002 - 03:36:23 PST

Does anyone have any good ideas for self portraits with Intermediate High
School Art students? I have my beginning students do them from a mirror in
pencil with a non-objective colored background expressing themselves. Last
year, I had the intermediate students draw self portraits from a mirror
using any media and then included a collaged background expressing
themselves. I wasn't too thrilled with the results of that lesson, so I am
looking for other ideas for this year's intermediate self portraits. Any
ideas would be appreciated! Thank you!
-Michelle
mmolnar1@msn.com

---