Yahoo Still Broke

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 27 2002 - 08:24:14 PST

This is the message I get when I send a post to the
Arts Educators group at Yahoo ???? Can someone tell
me how to fix it ? I have gone to both of the links
they sent me and tried to fix it.
                        Many Thanks, Woody

We are unable to deliver the message from <wduncan@kc.rr.com>
to <ArtsEducators@yahoogroups.com>.

Your email account has been bouncing mails. This means that emails
sent to your account over several days have been returned to us.
This is sometimes because mail boxes are filled up, or because of
configuration problems. To reset your Yahoo! Groups account, please go
to http://groups.yahoo.com/myprefs?edit=2

For further assistance, please email support@yahoogroups.com
or visit http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/

--