Re: Middle School Art Lessons on CD

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 27 2002 - 07:05:01 PST

I purchased "Office 2001 for the Mac". It gives me Microsoft's
Excel (spreadsheet), Word, Powerpoint, and Entourage (e-mail).
I bought it for powerpoint, but it also allows me to access any file
that PC users send me. I create my powerpoints on my little i-Mac
and then use them in the PC world I work in.
                                        Woody in KC

--
This one soars:
Fantastic Triplet Grandkids: