Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Recommended list for baskets

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 26 2002 - 08:10:38 PDT

from: Bunki Kramer (
Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

I thought you might find this basket site interesing.

For those who are interested in pine needle baskets or coiling techniques
like the yarn baskets or wax linen, here is a site where you can find
instructions, materials, visuals to print out, and a whole lot more. You can
even buy the pine needles here. Sara shared the site with me this morning
and it's a good one. If you have even a slight interest in all this, I'd
check it out. Toodles...Bunki