IMAGES from SCIENCE

---------

From: BJ Berquist (berquist_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 26 2002 - 04:36:30 PDT

This was posted on the EDTECH listserve.

Forwarded by:
BJ Berquist
Associate Educator, TAPPED IN
mailto:bjb@tappedin.org
http://www.tappedin.org/info/members/bj.html
-----------------------------------
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 20:35:04 -0400
From: EDTECH Editor-Eiffert <edadmin5@mail.h-net.msu.edu>
Subject: Images from Science Exhibition online - FYI

From: Andrew Davidhazy <ANDPPH@ritvax.isc.rit.edu>

Thought I would share with you all information about an
exhibition viewable online that was recently installed
at the School of Photographic Arts and Sciences at
Rochester Institute of Technology.

        I M A G E S from S C I E N C E

     59 photographs first made with science in
     mind but which were eventually recognized
     for their visual interest and appeal have
     been organized into an exhibition at the
     School of Photographic Arts and Sciences.

     Although you may not be able to see these
     images in person they also exist as a web
     based exhibition at the following website

              http://images.rit.edu

Feel free to share and rebroadcast news of this exhibition
with anyone you feel may benefit from visiting it. Thanks,

Andrew Davidhazy, Professor
School of Photo Arts and Sciences/RIT
andpph@rit.edu www.rit.edu/~andpph

---