Re: Dinosaur Eggs - recipe -Mark

---------

From: Sandy (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 17:43:32 PDT

OH, Mark, you have given me a something to think about for future
projects! The egg recipe I was looking for is a very crude, hard like
cement recipe. I finally found it. It's amazing what you find when you
clean your office. But, I love the possibilities with water color and
plaster. Your portraits must turn out really nicely.

Thanks! Sandy

---