Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: breathing in (finally)

Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 17:12:43 PDT

In a message dated 10/25/02 6:58:21 PM US Eastern Standard Time, writes:

> Today was the first day we took the paper down from the outside windows and
> doors, used our eight portable classrooms, and had outdoor Phys ed.

This is just beyond sad. All of this is so senseless and awful. Thank God you
can now return to some sense of normalcy. The thing that is so startling and
tragic is our children have to live in a world that is a different kind of
We all must love and appreciate life every minute we are here.

Sheree Rensel
<A HREF="">Sheree Rensel - Artist</A>
<A HREF="">Electronic Teaching Portfolio</A>