Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Sax order

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 14:02:36 PDT

Betty, Can you tell me where you are? If you can supply the billing address
and the PO, I will research the problem. . It also may be because of the
strike that took place in Seattle and many items were on backorder. It may
have been that your district states on the PO that we should cancel any
backordered items in which case we must do it. Please do not lose faith in
Sax. Sometimes these problems are not in our control. I will find out for
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts