Sax order

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 13:12:05 PDT

I am really disappointed with my SAX order. Two items were discontinued, and
one I wanted more than anything else (bamboo brush classpack) I ordered this
year was backordered, so they cancelled them and did not even bother to notify
me. This means that I have lost $126.00 worth of supplies. I have one chance
to order supplies, and those funds don't come back to my budget. It is simply
lost to me.

I can't believe they didn't even contact me or give me the opportunity to
change my order!!!!!!! They say that my school district doesn't allow
backorders, but we do have them. They didn't even give me the opportunity to
ask permission.

I already had to reduce my art supply budget by 20% this year. I spent a lot
of time this summer researching and selecting supplies to stay within my new
budget constraints, and I can not believe SAX reduced it by another $126.

---