Re: Art Careers

---------

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 08:27:23 PDT

Sara,
The link goes to a page that lists numerous textile designers, but who is the artist you're quoting here?
Mark
 scheidsara@comcast.net wrote:Art Careers
How about Careers in Painting

I found this site recently.

I found it very interesting.

At art college in Dundee he started by studying painting but soon switched
to printed textile design. "I realized, thinking back, that I had always
been drawn to things that were rich in pattern and I discovered that I
loved working in pattern and repeat."

Sara

http://www.ehrmantapestry.com/designers.html