RE: Why art? Let's remember the day, "A Day Without Art?"

---------

From: Patricia Banas (pbanas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 04:49:34 PDT

I love the idea of doing something for " A Day without art".... I seem to
remember an AIDS organization here in Ohio- doing some activities and
selling T-shirts on this day...Wouldn 't it be nice to get our student
involved in something like this that really gets them involved in thinking
about the world around them on a different level. The possibilities are
intriguing. I am also thinking about some type of fundraiser that sends the
proceeds to AIDS research. Does anyone have any ideas...also, is this day a
national one? Who establishes the date?
Patty in OHio