flipbook advice thanks

---------

From: Theresa Parker (tlparker77_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 19:35:37 PDT

>From: Jhirunrtx@aol.com

Thanks to Gabrielle, Janet, Sid, Peggy, Sam, Francis, and Larry for sharing
your experiences with flipbooks. I 'm still student teaching so am abit
nervous about untried lessons. I'm trying these next week. I know your
advice will make things go more smoothly. I'll let you know how they go!

With appreciation,
Theresa in WA