Re: New Curricula on getty.edu

---------

From: dzinn (dzinn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 18:29:34 PDT

Hi Mark,

A quick look thru Dorothea Lange -- looks great!

http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/resources/Skoglund/
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/resources/grade.html

Also, really enjoy online info about Skoglund as found above.

Thanks!

Deb of Colorado (I'm an artist & I teach computing to Seniors -- I might
not be your primary audience! But I do use Internet-based materials to
teach my students, too. For example, they love 'Treasure Hunts' and DL
might be an excellent candidate website for their homework.)

---