We have an openning at our Middle School

---------

From: Menninghaus Randy (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 13:28:35 PDT

Effective ASAP we have an opening at our middle school in Central Maine at
a small (300 ish) town . The teacher is leaving to get married. It
is currently quite a lovely room...altho we know what happens to rooms and
supplies when their is no one to defend. If you are interested Email me off line
for details.

Randy in Maine

---