Re: Re:student led conferences

---------

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 09:59:28 PDT

At the secondary level, it is great to only have the kid in advisory.
Therefore, I am not a teacher who has the kid in class AND I don't grade
the student so I am a neutral party - then the focus is on the student
achievement - we also tie our career path plans and future plans into this
conference and talk about what classes they still need to take.

Sue E. Stewart
Sumner High School

---