Kimono Lesson and Andy Goldsworthy Lesson

---------

From: julie palmer (palmerj_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 07:50:08 PDT

I can not seem to find the original messages for these two lessons. Would
Ken and Kerry please e-mail me and let me know? I am very interested in
your thesis Kerry not only for lesson ideas but the connection you made
about caring for the enviroment. David Hockney said that if aesthetics
were taught in a serious way in school that garbage, stipped hillsides,
ect.. would be unexceptable to look at or something in that line. I wonder
if that is where you were coming from Kerry? Ken the Kimono lesson sounds
intriguing. I would appreciate it gentleman. Julie

---