Re: Dinosaur Eggs - recipe

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 05:56:11 PDT

I think I was who posted that, and I think I got it out of Family Fun
Magazine. They have a good website (now owned by Disney apparently) and you
can look it up, most likely, on their craft archives.

Basically, plaster of paris, a little extra water, squeeze bottles, balloons,
and a tub of water. Squirt in, inflate a little to egg-size, float in the
water and keep twirling with the knot so the plaster covers the sides and
doesn't get a flat spot. They waited until they were firm to peel off the
balloon then splattered with egg-spot-colored tempera.