Going to KAEA / Wichita

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 03:29:20 PDT

I'm off to Wichita tonight for the KAEA Conference.
I'm doing a presentation and I put 28 Middle School Art
lessons into powerpoint format on a single CD to sell for $15 each.
More than sales I hope to promote the idea of documenting
what your students are doing and sharing that success with others.
I think digital photos of the learning process put into a
powerpoint are a great way to share and promote our programs.

I got my grades together last night, did my sub plans and set things
up for tomorrow and also for my return on Monday since I won't be able
to be there Saturday. It sure is a lot of work to take a day off.

                                        Wish Me Luck, Woody in KC

--
This one soars:
Fantastic Triplet Grandkids: