Re: panty hose and back of head

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 16:20:14 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

>From: "Andy DiConti" <addphan@iwon.com>
> by the way, as stated in my subject, i have given credit to those whom i
> believe were the originators of these lessons. hope i'm right in doing so.
> thanks, again...and please check out the results.
> http://www.lcusd.net/lchs/adiconti/headofhair.htm
>http://www.lcusd.net/lchs/adiconti/Art_Projects/freeform/sculpture_and_charcoal
.htm
> andy di conti
**********************

The charcoal works are fabulous, Andy. Super job! This is ideal for the
"before I paint my sculpture" project.

I'd love to take credit for the pantyhose sculptures. In fact, I'd love to
take credit for ANYTHING you'd like to mention (grin) but I got the idea
from another member of this list...Teri Mason who teaches elementary art and
also runs the Incredible Art Department website...still...I think. And I'm
not sure where SHE got it. It's one of those projects that just keeps "going
and going and going". Thanks for sharing your student work with us.
Toodles..Bunki

---