Re: Why do we have to take art?

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 16:02:09 PDT

Great idea, Beth. Not crazy at all. Could you share some of the things you
do and discuss in this unit? I teach elementary, and perhaps I could
convince students early that art is important. I, obviously, feel it is
important, but haven't really thought about how to teach why.

Thanks for being proactive!
Leah