Re: advice on flipbooks?

---------

From: Peggy Woolsey (eoolspeg_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 13:36:29 PDT

When I did this, i used to use legal size paper cut into 8 squares. They
needed 16 to get a little movement. Students were encouraged to draw a very
simple movement, e.g. sun coming up, ball bouncing etc. The trick then was
to spread the papers just a little before stapling so they are each just a
little out of sync with the paper on top and below--then staple at the top.
It worked pretty well.