Re: Why do we have to take art?

---------

Wizzlewolf_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 13:32:44 PDT

In a message dated 10/23/02 1:26:13 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
cwise@remc7.k12.mi.us writes:

> It was a great "aha!"
>
> Christa

Exactly Christa! That is my point. Everything on earth that is created by
humans has to be part of the creative process. When you explain it to the
kids in relation to the things THEY THINK are "cool", they seem to finally
get that "aha!". Besides, they just don't want to hear lectures on the
importance of art or how you are need the credit to graduate. They hear that
all day from adults. You have to say something that will make them HEAR.
wizzlewolf

Sheree Rensel
BFA, MFA, NBCT
<A HREF="http://www.wizzlewolf.com/rensel.html">Sheree Rensel - Artist</A>