Re: panty hose and back of head

---------

From: Ricardo Ramirez (rramirez2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 10:40:06 PDT

Andy, would it be possible to receive the lesson for the pantyhose
sculpture?
I have checked archives to no avail.

Thanks,

Ricardo

>>> addphan@iwon.com 10/23/02 07:10AM >>>
hi everyone

glad to see that we're back in business...anyway, just wanted to thank
those people who have inspired me (that would be most everyone on this
listserv) and have allowed me to "lift" some of their project ideas
and
use them in my curriculum.

by the way, as stated in my subject, i have given credit to those whom
believe were the originators of these lessons. hope i'm right in doing
so.

thanks, again...and please check out the results.

http://www.lcusd.net/lchs/adiconti/headofhair.htm

http://www.lcusd.net/lchs/adiconti/Art_Projects/freeform/sculpture_and_charcoal.htm

andy di conti
la canada middle school