what I would like to have - or do they already make it?

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 10:37:16 PDT

Pressed recycled cardboard (egg carton) palettes - that come in a stack and
peel off as needed - like a pad of paper with depressions -

Art tables that 'mountain fold' down the middle and become a 'group' easel -
spaces for two on each side to clip their paper and paint away -

a 'drawing paper dispenser' - like a paper towel dispenser that the youngers
can get 'free time paper' for drawing -

napkin dispensers like a diner might have that holds folded paper towels,
and has suction cups on the bottom to hold them to the art table -

a teeny tiney 'dish washer' that sits on the counter to run loads of
palettes, tools etc... (I have an old kitchen sink - the kids really can't
reach it or they would be washing more - I've tried buckets of water -
works for some things - but not for all - ) - boy I hate washing my own
dishes......

Ellen

---