Re: artsednet digest: October 22, 2002

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 08:02:05 PDT

FYI You can find some nice resources on careers in art on page23 in the Sax
Visual Art Resources catalog. There is a series of videos as well as a nice
book as well as the set of 12 posters which are really nice. If anyone
wants a VAR catalog or additional info on these products, please let me
know.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net