RE: panty hose and back of head

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 08:12:53 PDT

One of the things that's so cool about this list is to watch how a
project evolves and grows from one class/teacher to the next. The
pantyhose sculpture is just plain great, and the sketches are so
interesting to look at - so calm and so dreamlike. I bet the students
loved doing those sketches.

THe Head of hair project is interesting, too - how you changed it from
your inspiration. Giving credit for the original inspirations is like
icing on the cake!

Thank you for sharing.

I love this listserve.

Jan