advice on flipbooks?

---------

From: Theresa Parker (tlparker77_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 05:43:54 PDT

Hi all!

Has anyone got any advice or experience making flipbooks with middle school
students? I'm referring to the small books that create an animated effect
when the pages are ruffled. I'm trying to prepare a lesson and wanted to
avoid too many problems. Thanks in advance for any insights you may be able
to share.

Theresa in WA

Unlimited Internet access -- and 2 months free!  Try MSN.