Re: [ArtsEducators] Where Are The Recent Posts ?

---------

From: Ann Wilschke (awilschk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 05:26:11 PDT

Greetings!!!
        It's great to have the list back. Hope it stays...

Wondering if we can get together any time this wknd in Lansing......maybe
early Sat or at lunch somewhere......any ideas......I have never been to
this site and don't know good spots. We could wear out Artsed pins if we
still have them.
        Looking forward to meeting some of you.

Ann Wilschke

p.s. well, I guess it isn't working as this just was bounced back.

---