Re: Ideas for contour line sketch

---------

From: gail kizis (smokealarm7_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 19:36:48 PDT

Hi Robin,
what about having them draw the same image on a mirror with a vis-a-vis
marker? then have them lay wet bogus paper or watercolor paper on it to make
a monoprint then work back into the dried paper with colored pencils,
markers, etc. I did this with my art 1 class on a self portrait monoprint
and the results were pretty good. they loved seeing the image get printed
onto the paper when they peeled it back.
good luck and gosh it's nice to have the listserv back up again. i was
having withdrawals.
nancy gail in tx