The Other Listserv

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 17:42:19 PDT

While I am glad the list is back up, I also dreaded all the "why am I not getting any e-mails" - I think Getty must have dumped several e-mails cause there aren't as many this time around! :-) For those of you who missed out, why don't you take a moment and sign up for our backup list serv. It's called ArtsEducators and is located at Yahoo under Groups. For a large majority of us, we kept right on asking questions and getting answers without a problem. :-)
~Michal
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

---