Ideas for contour line sketch

---------

From: robin phillips (robinmcp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 17:06:59 PDT

Fellow Artsednetters:
I did a contour line drawing exercise (upside down)with my 6th graders. I
used a line drawing of the Mona Lisa and they came out looking really neat -
cubistic, kinda. Now I would love to have them do something else with them
to add color, but I can't think of anything. I'll tie them in with a lesson
on Braque and Picasso. Any ideas?
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts! Thanks.
Robin in PA

Get faster connections -- switch to MSN Internet Access!