Re: Art lesson on India?

---------

From: Christine Merriam (ktownart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 14:30:29 PDT

Hi,
I do not have a lesson, but am looking for ideas, too.
I know Diwali starts on Nov 4. One site that has lots
of info is http://www.diwalimela.com/
It is a combination of information and commercial
stuff.
http://www.kamat.org/picsearch.asp?search=rangoli
I am looking at the connections between Rangoli
designs and Diwali.... and starting to get some ideas.
Bet you will too.
Christine Merriam
Long lost artsednet lurker

leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu