Been down so long, it looks like up to me...

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 13:31:27 PDT

Hi, everyone--finally...

Mark Stone, who is our list wizard at Getty, let me know that there was
an "unforseeable technical glitch," which was why we were down
unexpectedly long.

As Sid reminded us last time, it does no good to e-mail the list
wondering if there's a problem. Lyris is just a robot and doesn't read
or respond to your queries. Just e-mail directly another member to see
if s/he is getting mail also.

Since we've been down, there was another tragedy, this time in Bali. To
all our Australian friends, I extend my deepest sympathies. Although it
wasn't on Australian soil, the obvious targeting of Westerners has
suddenly brought terrorism to Australia's back door, when before you
must have felt so safe and protected from this sort of tragedy.

For those of you who have, have had, know someone with breast cancer, or
just want to help find the cure, check out this Web site; it's legit and
not an Internet hoax.

> >>If you go to the Cigna web site and click on the pink ribbon, Cigna will
> >>donate $1.00 to fight breast cancer. Only good the month of October -
> >>pass it on!
> >>
> >>http://www.cignafoundation.org

You can click numerous times by closing the window and reopening it as
many times as you want.

Maggie

---