subscribe

---------

From: Maw-Deis, Caroline (cmaw-deis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 05:57:45 PDT

Last year I had my 2nd graders do Grandparent Portraits and it was a big hit!
 The kids beought in a picture of a grandparent (or, if they didn't have a
grandparent some facimile) and they worked from that. I bet working from
life when the grandparents are there would be even better. You could give a
I have not received anything since 10/10...please resuscribe me.