My Painting

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 03:46:39 PDT

My watercolor "Ranchos Shadows" was highlighted in the local
newspaper in Wichita, Kansas.
This was on the Eagle-Beacon's web site. I don't know it it is
just an excerpt, or the entire article. A photo is in the paper
but not on the web.
        http://www.kansas.com/mld/kansas/entertainment/4323450.htm

                        A little publicity never hurts, Woody in KC

--
This one soars:
Fantastic Triplet Grandkids: