Re: Grandparents Day Lesson???

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 16:07:33 PDT

How about having grandparent/child sit across from one another and have them
draw each other. They would each have an artwork to take home with them to
remember their special day. What do you do about the kids who don't have
anyone? Does your school supply "adopted" grandparents for the day?
~Michal

> Our school is hosting our annual Grandparents Day tomorrow. This year the
> Grandparents will be visiting with the students during "specials".
>
> Does anyone have a great lesson idea that could involve the Grandparents.
> Something maybe that could be finished in just that one class period and
> then be taken home. The grade levels involved will be 3rd, 4th and 5th.
>
> I am sure that once my brain absorbs this information I will get my head
> together, but right now I am drawing a blank. Any ideas will be greatly
> appreciated.

---