Grandparents Day Lesson???

---------

From: Jana Way (jana_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 12:56:41 PDT

Our school is hosting our annual Grandparents Day tomorrow. This year the
Grandparents will be visiting with the students during "specials".

Does anyone have a great lesson idea that could involve the Grandparents.
Something maybe that could be finished in just that one class period and
then be taken home. The grade levels involved will be 3rd, 4th and 5th.

I am sure that once my brain absorbs this information I will get my head
together, but right now I am drawing a blank. Any ideas will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Jana

---