Re: From Melissa Enderle in Tunisia

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 11:24:54 PDT

Hi Melissa,

    Glad to read your travelogues again! Your descriptions are so evocative
of weather and place, they fill the senses. I am looking forward to hearing
more of your adventures. A question for you...what is a "medina?" Also,
what are the main languages spoken in Tunisia? Thank you from,

                Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

---