Art careers

---------

From: Ann Wilschke (awilschk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 09:47:30 PDT

We are beginning the Career Pathways with our 7th graders......There
is quite a bit of $$$ for career education for the students. Does
anyone have a good idea of a way to use this at the middle school
level?.....something other than visiting an artist at work, etc.
Would be nice to get the kids a good experience and nice to have
funds.....

Ann Wilschke
St. Joseph, Mi.

(I also can't go to conference!) (tight budget!)

---