MAEA Conference

---------

From: Christa Wise (cwise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 05:02:53 PDT

Just a note to folks in Michigan going to the MAEA conference in Lansing on
the 24-25th - I'll be giving a presentation on the Fulbright Memorial Fund
Teacher Program at 4:00 PM on Saturday.
It's about how to go to Japan for three weeks for FREE!

Even if you do not want to go to Japan, come to the session and say hi. It
would be fun to attach a name to a face! I won't even make you stay!

Christa

---