RE: miserable

---------

From: Jim & Jill Hodgins (hdd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 21:49:02 PDT

Dear Ann, I simply had to reply when I read your email. I don't often
respond to the
list serve because life is so very different in my art room here in
Auckland, New
Zealand. I think you need to come here for a holiday - (and how did you
break your
foot?? - it needs a holiday too. You notice we don't use "vacation", as you
do!) We are
just in the middle of glorious spring weather and about to start our last
semester for
the year. I once worked from a cart for about 3 months - once done, NEVER
forgotten. You
deserve not one, but a hundred medals!
All the very best, and I hope things improve for you -
                                               Jill Hodgins, (55 years!)